Talent Acquisition Manager
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
FLSA Status: Administrative Exempt
Revised: May 31, 2022
- The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the company.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the company.
- Assists with job postings and advertisement processes.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and procedures to maintain compliance.
- Monitors the company's website application process and screens and selects appropriate and qualified candidates daily.
- Ensures the company is making a good faith effort to adhere to the Affirmative Action program by actively recruiting minorities and women.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers and senior leadership.
- Manages applicant testing and test evaluations for use by interviewers.
- Manages the drug screening process for new applicants.
- Conducts and/or acquires background screenings and employee eligibility verifications and discusses results with the hiring manager.
- Coordinates and manages the intern program for Construction, Service, and Administration & Finance to ensure the company is attracting and retaining talent.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sales Responsibilities: None
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
BG offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, yearly performance bonus, and a great place to work!
BG is proud to be an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.