- Middleburg Heights, OH, USA
- Full Time
401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Vacation, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, FSA
JOB SUMMARY: Take calls from clients and technicians. Invoice clients in a timely manner. Schedule and support staff to ensure client and departmental goals are met. This position will liaise with field service technicians to review work orders, time and attendance, and purchase order and material needs.
- Make and receive phone calls from clients and technicians to communicate and prioritize work assignments
- Run report and transfer any costs on inactive contracts
- Generate contract billings
- Generate monthly contract status reports
- Generate bi-weekly service cost history reports
- Maintain revenue spreadsheets
- Work orders
- Create & send invoices for completed work
- Create unbilled work order list
- Update work orders for contract labor
- Calculate material and enter purchase order information
- Generate proposals as required for invoicing
- Collective Bargaining Responsibilities
- Complete and submit Union Reports monthly
- Apply Union rate changes per the respective collective bargaining agreements
- Update skill level changes
- Update Pension Plant Disclosure
- Maintain awareness of clients that are a credit risk to the Company
- Provide logistical support to the field to ensure maximum output per man-hour
- Issue purchase orders and/or order material as needed
- Schedule appropriate technician to satisfy client problem based on skill, nature of problem, location of problem and location of personnel
- Understand and manage financial requirements for each project and service contract. Notify service manager if financial expectations are at risk of not being met
- Advise service manager of any client concerns immediately
- Other Duties
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communicate leads from conversations with Technicians, or from reviewing service work orders, to Sales Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- 5 years working as a client service representative or accounts receivable clerk.
- Proficient with phones and computers to work with existing ERP and various software (COINS, GPS, MS Office)
- Be able to file, organize and manage paperwork in department
- Must be highly organized and be able to work well under pressure
- Must build rapport and productive working relationships with customers and vendors
- Must build rapport and productive working relationships with other Company department to portray Company as seamless to our customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure during periods of extreme demand, typically coinciding with very hot or very cold outside temperatures
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!