THE BREWER-GARRETT COMPANY
TITLE: Facilities Services Sales Account Executive
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Cleveland, Ohio
APPROVED/REVISED DATE: October 18, 2021
FLSA STATUS: Exempt or Non-Exempt
Brewer-Garrett is a facility solutions company that provides innovations that exceeds expectations. Our goal is to make buildings more energy-efficient through HVAC design, electrical upgrades, building automation systems design and installation, maintenance, and repair. We are a solution-based business with a proven track record of saving our clients' money through reduced energy usage while improving their overall carbon footprint. Our team is second to none. Their creativity and dedication to providing solutions for our clients is their #1 priority. Their team-oriented approach to projects is what sets BG apart from the rest of the industry.
JOB SUMMARY: The Facilities Services Sales Account Executive will grow the Facility Services Business through the generation of new, multi-year service agreements that incorporate on-site facility management, energy services, and our traditional HVAC & Electrical Assured Service Programs.
- Prospecting target customers that can provide an opportunity to sell a Facility Services Agreement. Typically, these will be CEO, CFO, or COO of companies with over 250,000 square feet of space.
- Qualifying target customers to determine if our approach to doing business and the timing for doing business fit with their corporate culture and business situation.
- With the consent of the Customer, gather annual utility bills for their operation. Annual utility costs for gas, electric, water and sewer should collectively be in excess of $500,000 in order to be significant.
- Lead a team to determine scope of work, review financial data, and create a financial model that indicates to the Customer the cost effectiveness of this approach. Scope of work may generate a capital Energy Services project that will dovetail into the Facility Services Agreement (FSA).
- Where applicable, work with the Energy Services team to develop joint opportunities, where Energy Services is commissioned on the capital side of the project and the Facility Services Team Leader is commissioned on the FSA.
- Present a proposal clearly outlining the FSA program including the financial and intangible benefits for the Customer.
- Close the Agreement and work with Operations to handle the transition to the FSA.
- Maintain a relationship with the buyers to ensure customer satisfaction and to pursue any additional, new, sales opportunities.
- Complete appropriate Company paperwork for booking, commission, sales forecast, contact management system, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
SALES RESPONSIBILITIES: Prospect, qualify, verify, present and close at least $1,000,000 in annual IFS revenue.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct supervisory responsibilities. Only leading an ad-hoc team on a job-by-job basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Engineering
- 10 years' experience in business-to-business solution sales.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to climb ladders and walk extensively to survey job sites. Must also have a valid driver's license and be able to transport oneself from office to job site.
BG offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, yearly performance bonus, on-site gym, and a great place to work!
BG is proud to be an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.