For over half a century, The Brewer Garrett Company has been delivering award-winning commercial energy efficiency services to meet our clients' energy, process, and building service's needs.
We are seeking an HVAC Building Controls Technician to serve our clients needs.
- Travel to client's facilities to perform calibration, diagnostics and repairs to HVAC controls equipment
- Be proficient in basic control languages and graphic user interfaces
- Work with HVAC technical workforce to understand how the HVAC equipment operates and how the control system impacts that operation
- Assist the engineering construction controls team as necessary
- Assist in face-to-face work with customers in a professional, conscientious manner and provide customer training as needed
- Experience configuring, designing, and debugging PLC ladder logic and HMI programs
- Experience integrating field devices (VFD's, Valves, Process Instruments) with PLC's using data sheets only
- Familiarity with Trane, Carrier, Honeywell, Siemens, and ABB proprietary controls systems and components preferred
We offer competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, exercise facilities, and a great place to work!
Competitive pay based on experience.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!