Brewer-Garrett is a facility solutions company. Our goal is to make buildings more energy-efficient through HVAC design, electrical upgrades, building automation systems design and installation, maintenance, and repair. We are a solution-based business with a proven track record of saving our clients' money through reduced energy usage while improving their overall carbon footprint. Our team is second to none. Their creativity and dedication to providing solutions for our clients is their #1 priority. Their team-oriented approach to projects is what sets BG apart from the rest of the industry.
Our growing Federal Team is seeking a detailed-oriented, team player to manage BG's review of federal government contracts, advising company personnel on compliance-related issues associated with the performance of federal contracts, and ensuring compliance with corporate policies and business procedures. Additionally, the position will be responsible for supporting BG's federal business development efforts.
- Responsible for managing the review and evaluation of federal RFPs as well as reconciling contract changes throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Work closely to track and fulfill ongoing GSA Schedule, DOE ESPC IDIQ, and other contract vehicle compliance requirements, including preparing and submitting modifications, interfacing with government officials, and preparing quarterly reports.
- Periodic internal review of BG's federal contracts to ensure compliance with contract regulations.
- Complete and update company Representations and Certifications, as well as any other administration for federal governmental agency proposals and transactions.
- Work closely with the Proposal/Branding personnel to lead efforts in the creation/submission of proposals, contract negotiations, and generation of formal written correspondence with federal clients.
- Review government agreements, including statements of work, for terms and conditions affecting business issues, and assist in drafting appropriate processes to address the requirements.
- Analyze contract requirements to ensure compliance with corporate policies, business procedures, and government requirements, including FAR requirements, to the extent applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, accounting, communications, political science, or related degree
- High School Diploma with minimum 7+ years of experience or 3+ with Military experience
- This position can not be done remotely.
BG offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, yearly performance bonus, on-site gym, and a great place to work!
BG is proud to be an EOE and a Drug-free Workplace
Sign Up For Job Alerts!