- Cleveland, OH, USA
- $40,000.00- $45,000.00
- Full Time
401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, long-term disability, flexible spending, paid time off, on-site exercise facilities, semi-flexible work schedule, and a yearly performance bonus,
Brewer Garrett, a leader in HVAC and Energy Efficiency Services, has an amazing opportunity within our Proposal and Branding Department. This position is writing business-related promotional materials for our sales team. To be successful in this role, one has to be outgoing, a team player, driven to succeed, and have the willingness to learn.
The right candidates will complete the following basic duties:
- Generate content for print and digital use
- Includes but is not limited to proposals, bids, case studies, resumes, presentations, social media platforms, and various marketing collateral
- Generate and prepare accurate proposals by collecting and reviewing information then inputting, editing, retrieving, and copying data, text, and graphics as needed
- Propose, research, and write narratives and blurbs on various industry topics
- Be able to perform creative storytelling
- Assist with copyediting, proofreading, or editing standard content
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Arts or other related disciplines
- Professional appearance is a must
- Experience working in an office environment, writing/copy editing/production of publications
BG offers an outstanding benefits package including; 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, long-term disability, flexible spending, paid time off, on-site exercise facilities, semi-flexible work schedule, yearly performance bonus, and a great place to work!
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
Sign Up For Job Alerts!