This position is a part-time position with flexible daytime hours, 3-4 days a week (no weekends) entering utility usage (gas, water, and electric) for our clients.
The right candidate must have strong data entry and excellent Microsoft Excel skills. Making graphs and formulas in Excel is a requirement for the position.
Position Summary: Collect and enter customer's utility usage (gas, water & electric) in an Excel Spreadsheet and calculate savings. Assist in other departments when needed.
- Receive, collect, and file utility information from customers
- Enter customer's Utility Data into Auditing spreadsheets
- Upload data into Portfolio Manager
- Update customer's Account Energy Engineer on data results
- Assist in preparation of Auditing Reports
- Prepare Utility Bill Analysis Spreadsheets for Developmental Accounts
- Assist in proposal generation as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 2 years of Data Entry experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Office skills
- High school diploma
We are a Drug-Free and an EOE workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!