- Rapid City, SD, USA
- 12.05 Depending on Experience
- Part Time
▪ PTO/Sick Pay ▪ Retirement Matching –SIMPLE IRA 3% match ▪ Employee Discount ▪ Professional Development Opportunities
You are responsible for maintaining the appearance and quality of products in the Produce Department. This includes ensuring that the front end is adequately stocked at all times, culling existing inventory, cleaning the department, helping unload produce deliveries, and providing superior customer service to ensure a positive customer experience when shopping the Breadroot Produce Department.
Wednesday-Saturday or Saturday through Tuesday
- Closed-toed shoes on truck days.
- Long hair must be pulled back at all times during shifts on truck days.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently, 50lbs regularly, and up to 75lbs with team-lifting.
- This position can be physically demanding. Must be able to bend, flex, squat, stand, walk, climb stairs, twist, turn and all other forms of bodily motion.
- Can be in a standing up position for up to eight hours.
- Can be in a sitting for up to eight hours.
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities: the Co-op has been growing rapidly for the past five years, so expect big changes annually.
- Understands key elements of team unity.
- Clearly applies time management principles in their work & personal life.
- Solid, virtuous behavior including integrity, trustworthiness, solid work ethic.