Essential Duties Customer Service, Cashiering, Stocking, Facing, Cleaning. Schedule varies based on need. Must be able to work nights-- we close at 8pm. Must be able to work weekends-- we are open Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs frequently, 50lbs occasionally, and up to 75lbs with team-lifting.
- This position can be physically demanding. Must be able to bend, flex, squat, stand, walk, climb stairs, twist, turn and all other forms of bodily motion.
- Can be in a standing position for up to eight hours.
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities: the Co-op has been growing rapidly for the past five years, so expect big changes annually.
- Understands key elements of team unity and feels comfortable attacking the enemies of team unity: Poor Communication, Unresolved Disagreements, Sanctioned Incompetence, Lack of Shared Vision and Gossip.
- Clearly applies time management principles in their work & personal life.
- Solid, virtuous behavior including integrity, trustworthiness, solid work ethic.
- Earnestly meets customer service needs with a positive attitude
- Previous use of a point-of-sale or cash register;
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, laptops, iphones, scanners, tablets, printers, and calculators.
General Co-op Benefits
- PTO and Sick Pay
- Retirement Matching SIMPLE IRA 3% match
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development Opportunities