- 16-May-2023 to 15-Jun-2023 (CST)
- Hillside, IL, USA
- 15-18 per hour
Job Title: Summer Intern
Bluestar Corporate Relocation Services (BCRS) is a vehicle transportation company based in the Chicagoland area. At BCRS, you will learn all facets of the vehicle relocation process, from order entry and account servicing all the way through dispatch and completion of the move. This role represents a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain robust and relevant business experience in the fast-paced world of logistics. The ideal candidate is a current high-school or college student looking to build their professional resume over summer break.
Essential Job Functions:
- Order Intake
- Manage customer correspondence, including proactively communicating updates and other key developments throughout the move process both over the phone and in email.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to manage pickup/delivery timeframes and procure the necessary supporting documentation.
- Produce great results, as measured by customer satisfaction, efficiency, and on-time delivery.
- Provide follow up/feedback to colleagues on issue resolution as needed, while keeping upper management informed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Basic computer and typing skills, knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office products beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting, as well as independently.
- Very organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Must be able to work predominately in-person at our Hillside office 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
- 10-16 weeks depending on the candidate's availability over summer break.
- $15 - $18/hr. depending on experience
Bluestar Corporate Relocation Services https://bluestarrelo.applicantpro.com