Picture Yourself at Biltmore Farms as part of the Vanderbilt legacy of hospitality!
Why join our Housekeeping team?
- $15.50/hour starting pay!
- Special Signing & Retention Bonuses totaling $700 within 90 days!
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage!
- Fun wellness program with annual bonus of up to $600!
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching program!
- Flexible scheduling with full-time, part-time, and various shifts!
- Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays!
- Transportation available from Biltmore Village to Biltmore Park!
- Friendly and supportive work environments!
- Incredible employee learning and growth opportunities!
- Exciting employee events and activities!
- Hilton brand hotel discounts for you, your family, and your friends!
- YMCA membership monthly discount!
Do you appreciate the simple pleasures in life? Small touches that enrich daily life like the blissful feeling of slipping into a bed with freshly cleaned sheets. Our Housekeeping team passes along those simple pleasures to uplift each guest, every day. Can you picture yourself at Biltmore Farms as a part of our Housekeeping team? We can!
As a Room Attendant, you will:
- Clean rooms per assignment and per hotel standards.
- Refers guest complaints concerning housekeeping service to Lead Housekeeper.
- Notifies Lead Housekeeper of any needed repairs.
- Helps guest and associates in every way possible when called upon and does it willingly and pleasantly.
- Treat each hotel guest like a house guest.
- Brings lost items to the attention of the Lead Housekeeper.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and nametag at all times on property.
The cleanliness of our facilities is of the utmost importance at our hotels. It takes a team of dedicated individuals to accomplish this every day, and as the Room Attendant, you are a huge part of our clean team. Successful candidates must be strong team players. At least one year of experience in hotel housekeeping a plus.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Should have knowledge of hotel housekeeping and general cleaning techniques.
Must be capable of lifting up to 35 pounds. Must be capable of constant walking, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to work with cleaning products and solvents regularly.
Post Offer / Pre-Employment:
For the on-going safety and well-being of our employees and guests, Biltmore Farms' on-boarding process includes a criminal history disclosure and screening process for employees selected for employment. This process begins after an offer of employment is extended in writing. Final decisions on employment will be treated in accordance with federal-, state-, and local laws and guidance and determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis prior to adverse action. Biltmore Farms is dedicated to matching candidates with a criminal history to a position where they can be successful.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.
AVISO: La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos. Haga clic aqu para obtener ms informacin.