Picture Yourself at Biltmore Farms as part of the Vanderbilt legacy of hospitality!
Why join our team at Fork Lore?
- Signing & Retention Bonuses totaling $700 within 90 days!
- Hilton-brand hotel discounts for you, your family, and your friends!
- Fun wellness program with annual bonus of up to $600!
- YMCA membership monthly discount!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Friendly and supportive work environments!
- Incredible employee learning and growth opportunities!
- Exciting employee events and activities!
Join the Fork Lore team - a fresh approach to Southern dining in South Asheville. Under the direction of celebrated Chef Chris Heath, the Fork Lore team delights diners with stories through exceptional meals and exemplary service. Our full restaurant and bar serve Asheville and guests of Hilton Biltmore Park.
You treat guests like family. Your welcoming nature and poised positivity shines brightly, even under stressful situations. You are self-motivated, a fast learner, and able to anticipate your guests' needs before they ask. Can you picture yourself at Biltmore Farms Hotels as a Fork Lore Host? We can!
As a Fork Lore Host, you will
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork as per standards of service.
- Create a warm, inviting atmosphere when interacting with guests and assist in ensuring that the guest has a positive experience.
- Greet guests as they arrive in a positive, friendly manner assisting them with seating at tables and making them feel welcome.
- Actively look for ways to assist the guest.
- Complete all duties and procedures as put forth by our Restaurant Management Team
- Have a "can-do", pleasant and upbeat attitude while providing exceptional service to our guests.
- Be proactive and anticipate guest needs and resolve issues quickly.
- Be available and work flexible schedules which include weekends and holidays.
The skills of a Restaurant Host are as diverse as our customers. Many of our guest celebrations and vacations align with weekends and holidays, so our Restaurant Hosts must be ready to thrive during these times. Good communication and working knowledge of the food and beverage industry are must-haves.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. At least two years of experience in the Food Service Industry is a plus. At least one year in a hotel setting is preferred. Have good communication and interpersonal skills; be flexible and willing to work wherever needed.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and be able to walk, stoop, and bend frequently.
Post Offer / Pre-Employment
For the on-going safety and well-being of our employees and guests, Biltmore Farms' on-boarding process includes a criminal history disclosure and screening process for employees selected for employment. This process begins after an offer of employment is extended in writing.
Final decisions on employment will be treated in accordance with federal-, state-, and local laws and guidance and determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis prior to adverse action. Biltmore Farms is dedicated to matching candidates with a criminal history to a position where they can be successful.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.
AVISO: La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos. Haga clic aqu para obtener ms informacion.