Picture Yourself at Biltmore Farms as part of the Vanderbilt legacy of hospitality!
Why join our Front Office team?
- Signing & Retention Bonuses totaling $700 within 90 days!
- Hilton brand hotel discounts for you, your family, and your friends!
- Fun wellness program with annual bonus of up to $600!
- YMCA membership monthly discount!
- Flexible scheduling with various shifts!
- Friendly and supportive work environments!
- Incredible employee learning and growth opportunities!
- Exciting employee events and activities!
You have never met a stranger and if you did, your charisma would charm even the weariest of travelers. You believe a little hospitality, goes a long way. You enjoy helping people and have an approachable nature. Can you picture yourself at Biltmore Farms as a Bellperson / Shuttle Driver? We can!
As a Bellperson / Shuttle Driver, you will:
- Ensure luggage is delivered, collected and stored accurately and promptly
- Assist guests in opening their car doors upon arrival unloading luggage
- Extend welcome greeting to guests throughout their stay
- Assist in guest transportation, including driving the hotel shuttle as needed
- Acquire and spread knowledge about hotel-related products, events and promotions
- Be a steward of the hotel and community.
We believe the essence of hospitality begins the moment you enter one of our hotels. As a Bellperson/Shuttle Driver, this means hospitality begins with you and your team. The ideal candidate is professional, proficient and proactive in recognizing the needs of our guests. Service exceeds expectation every day. This position will require between 30-40 hours per week.
Education & Experience:
High School graduate or equivalent. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who visit the workplace. Must have valid driver's license and clear driving record. Prior experience of at least one year in the hospitality field is preferred as well as working knowledge of Biltmore Farms and the Asheville area.
Able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and be able to walk, stoop and bend frequently.
Post Offer / Pre-Employment:
For the on-going safety and well-being of our employees and guests, Biltmore Farms' on-boarding process includes a criminal history disclosure and screening process for employees selected for employment. This process begins after an offer of employment is extended in writing.
Final decisions on employment will be treated in accordance with federal-, state-, and local laws and guidance and determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis prior to adverse action. Biltmore Farms is dedicated to matching candidates with a criminal history to a position where they can be successful.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.
AVISO: La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos. Haga clic aqu para obtener ms informacin.