- Beck Technology
- Full Time
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Match, Paid Training, Paid Vacation
Implementation Specialist II - Beck Technology Inc
On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Beck Technology's vision is to make the world a better place to live. Our next-generation enterprise products are used by the largest construction firms in the world focusing on early decision making via next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimation platforms that push the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace. As an enterprise technology provider, our products are the backbone of our clients' organization and have a large impact on the construction industry. Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need extremely eager people who want to deliver applications that will forever change the way our industry operates.
On top of the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology - where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
About the Implementation Specialist II Position
Beck Technology is looking for Implementation Specialists to join our Implementation team! A Implementation Specialist partners with new commercial and territory-scale DESTINI Estimator customers to execute a detailed implementation plan and deliver a world-class rollout experience for end-users. During an implementation, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting weekly working sessions with the client
- Providing expert product knowledge to guide client decisions as data / content is created
- Managing project execution against detailed schedule to meet deadlines
- Coordinating internal resources to develop and deliver data / content to client
As an Implementation Specialist II, you will work as part of a highly-collaborative internal team focused on exploring and finding creative solutions to meet our users' needs. At Beck Technology, our goal is to create long-lasting partnerships, and our Senior Implementation Specialists play a significant role in making sure our customers have a great experience. A successful implementation sets the client up for long-term success by establishing an excellent foundation for their continued adoption and use of DESTINI Estimator.
Some travel may be required (5-10%) to visit client sites.
Although this position is based in Dallas, Texas, we have a hybrid work environment and support flexible and full-time remote team members.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
We are seeking construction industry professionals with experience in preconstruction who have a desire to work with construction technology. Knowledge of construction systems and means and methods is a requirement. Experience using the DESTINI Suite of products is very beneficial in this role, and the candidate should be proficient in working with Microsoft Excel. The candidate should be passionate about modernizing the Preconstruction industry.
What will you do?
Upon successful completion of onboarding, you will:
- Live our Core Values - Passion, Innovation, and Caring
- Lead commercial and territory-scale clients through successful implementation of the DESTINI Suite
- Demonstrate excellence in work product to grow towards a Senior Implementation Specialist role to work with large enterprise-scale clients
- Conduct regular meetings with clients, primarily via the web, to facilitate the implementation process
- Work with internal team of Data Integration Specialists to integrate client cost database information (including Assemblies) into the DESTINI Suite in a highly collaborative manner
- Master Beck Technology's product offerings and demonstrate the technology to those interested in learning more.
- Successfully complete DESTINI Estimator self-paced training.
- Communicate with fellow team members via instant messaging, email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Participate in pre-release testing of new DESTINI product offerings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!