Azure DevOps Engineer (DALLAS/REMOTE) - Beck Technology Inc
On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to make the world a better place to live by focusing on rethinking early stage decision making in preconstruction.
Our products include next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimating platforms, a bid leveling platform that enables next generation data analytics and optimization technology that pushes the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace.
Our passion, our innovation, and our caring culture have afforded us enormous success and have continued to make Beck Technology an amazing place to work for 25 years.
Along with the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology - where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
About the Azure DevOps Engineer Position
Beck Technology is creating a new team, and this position has the opportunity to be on the ground floor to help establish and take ownership of DevOps best practices. As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in multiple, varied projects in a fast-paced environment. You will be helping the Development department with CI/CD, create and manage secure and scalable deployments, employ IaC, provide a secure cloud environment for our products and client data, and help Beck Technology create automated, auditable processes.
This position is based in Dallas, Texas, and we are looking for someone to join our team immediately. Although this position is based in Dallas, Texas, we have a hybrid work environment and support flexible and full time remote team members.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
You can succeed in this role if:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with varied projects
- Bring accountability to work
- Have a drive to deliver high-quality products and services
What will you do?
- Must be passionate about what you do and have a desire to innovate and make a difference in our industry.
- Must care about industry needs and committed to providing the right solution.
- Within 1 month:
- Have a working knowledge of our development and testing processes.
- Have a working knowledge of the current CI/CD infrastructure
- Have a working knowledge of our core values and our core behaviors.
- Within 2 months:
- Have ownership of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Provide monitoring into the health and status of deployed production environments
- Incorporate security components into the CI/CD infrastructure
- Within 3 months:
- Implement failover and redundancy for deployed production environments
- Provide monitoring into the costs of deployment and operation of cloud environments
Sign Up For Job Alerts!