On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Along with the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
Beck Technology's vision is to make the world a better place to live. Our next-generation enterprise products are used by the largest construction firms in the world focusing on early decision making via next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimation platforms that push the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace. As an enterprise technology provider, our products are the backbone of our clients' organizations and have a large impact on the construction industry. Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need incredibly eager people who can be the tip of the spear in taking our industry-disrupting technology across all of North America.
About the Business Development Representative Position
Beck Technology is expanding our Sales team! We are hiring go-getters who relish in the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with prospects, to understand what is most important to them, and to generate interest in our products as a potential benefit to their team & company!
Although this position is based in Dallas, TX, we have a hybrid work environment and support flexible and full-time remote team members. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
You can succeed in this role if:
- You enjoy exploring new frontiers & meeting new people
- You thrive when betting on yourself
- You have an entrepreneurial side
- Worked successfully in a Business Development role
- Worked at a software sales company
- Worked in the construction/preconstruction industry
What will you do?
Upon successful completion of onboarding, you will:
- Live our Core Values – Passion, Innovation, and Caring.
- Work with your team to develop a target list of companies to pursue (PG list)
- Complete 150 weekly activities (calls, emails, other creative approaches)
- Book 2 outbound meetings per week
- Successfully handoff prospective companies to the appropriate Account Executive
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!