On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a 25-year-old, privately held, uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the construction industry by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Beck Technology is an equal opportunity technology provider in the construction industry whose products include 3-dimensional parametric modeling applications, next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimation platforms and optimization technology that pushes the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace. Our core values of passion, innovation, and caring define every team member at Beck Technology and our culture promotes high degrees of transparency, comradery, and performance in providing "white glove" experiences for our users. We are seeking a marketing intern, reporting to a Marketing Specialist I.
The focus of this technically oriented position is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established guidelines. Strength in technical problem solving based on expertise and experience, and a strong commitment to efficiently achieve high-quality results is required. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work is essential.
A day in the life/responsibilities of a Beck Technology Marketing Intern:
· Create lists and workflows in HubSpot
· Write logic for automated workflows
· Add prospective accounts and contacts into HubSpot
· Help maintain HubSpot and use the platform for marketing initiatives
· Present a professional image in communication, conduct, attitude, and attire
· Be willing to wear multiple hats and take initiative
Our ideal candidate:
· Passionate about marketing data and automation
· Finds innovative ways to complete projects
· Cares about our business and our people
· High attention to detail and logical writing
· Has a sense of humor
· Able to bring ideas to the table
· Proven experience in follow-through
· Experience in HubSpot is a plus
· Knowledge about the A/E/C industry is a plus
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!