On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Along with the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
Beck Technology's vision is to make the world a better place to live. Our next-generation enterprise products are used by the largest construction firms in the world focusing on early decision making via next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimation platforms that push the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace. As an enterprise technology provider, our products are the backbone of our clients' organizations and have a large impact on the construction industry. Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need incredibly eager people who are capable of fulfilling the critical role of sourcing new clients for our firm.
About the Commercial Account Executive Position
Beck Technology is expanding our Sales team! We are hiring a Commercial AE who is passionate about technology and solving problems, and who has highly effective negotiation and closing skills.
Although this position is based in Dallas, TX, we have a hybrid work environment and support flexible and full-time remote team members. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
You can succeed in this role if you:
- Find innovative ways to gets tasks accomplished
- Care about our business, our people, and our prospects
- Are persistent but professional. This role requires a high degree of strategy and patience
- Have experience with CRM and knowledge of the AEC industry (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction)
- Have an Associate or Bachelors of Science degree. Would prefer an emphasis on degrees related to Business, Sales, Technology, Engineering, or Construction
- Have an MBA
- Have prior work experience at a technology company or startup environment, working in a sales role
What will you do?
Upon successful completion of onboarding, you will:
- Work within the assigned territory to identify accounts that could be a good fit for DESTINI Estimator
- Work to build out accounts in CRM to ensure accurate data & metrics
- Ensure satisfactory entry & maintenance of sales process & CRM data
- Prospect into identified accounts to create additional sales pipeline for Beck Technology
- Work with clients to ensure product fit, culture fit, and highlight the value of our solutions
- Work both internally & externally to ensure customers are being supported in a first-class manner
- Work with all levels of potential customer organizations to ensure alignment and successful closure of opportunities
- Work with customer & post-sales team to ensure successful customer hand-off to implementation
- Have ongoing check-ins and relationship building with customers
- Exhibit our Core Values of Passion, Innovation & Caring, both internally & externally
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!