- Beck Technology
- Full Time
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Match, Paid Training, Paid Vacation
On top of being a winner of 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is an equal opportunity software development company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Beck Technology's entrepreneurial culture provides an environment where you "can get out what you put in". Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need extremely eager people to join our team of Technical Support Analysts.
On top of the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
The Technical Solution Analyst role is a critical component in delivering exceptional support and service to our clients. This role provides the highest standards of accuracy and quality while working within our proven processes and using our state of the art support platforms. This position is part of a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, sales, marketing, and implementation professionals who work collectively to ensure the success of our clients including our internal teams. This candidate will be responsible for the implementation of technical solutions needed to support our DESTINI suite of products. The candidate will be able to see the big picture, understand the finer details, and will have a strong commitment to efficiently achieve high-quality results solving problems while retaining ownership of cases, and proactively following up with clients with updates until a resolution is reached.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must genuinely care about the success of our clients and the people on our teams.
- Must be passionate about supporting our clients and seek innovative ways to solve their problems with a desire to have happy satisfied clients.
- Will complete training programs using various platforms on the tools and processes we use, and start actively supporting our clients using them within 1 month.
- Must become proficient in product usage enough to be able to pass a base and intermediate training class test within 2 months
- Will be developing new content (video, written, web, etc.) weekly to update our Support Community and Knowledgebase platform.
- Proficient in the use of online and remote connectivity software.
- Knowledge of servers, Azure, AWS, and MSQL databases is a plus
- Query and analyze large data sets through ad-hoc query tools such as SQL or application specific query tools
- Able to create dashboards and reports with business analytics tools like Microsoft Power BI, Dev Express, or Crystal reporting is a plus.
- Able to guide customers through the features of the software and proactively work with the clients to incorporate changes in the technology in their workflow.
- Will work with Engineering Teams on behalf of clients request
- Ability to provide timely responses to all incoming requests and prioritize those requests accordingly.
Knowledge of Technology as normally obtained through the completion of an Associates' degree in CS/Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!