On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by dramatically improving early-stage decision making.
Along with the standard 401k matching and medical/dental/vision benefits, Beck Technology offers many unique benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team bonding gatherings
Beck Technology's vision is to make the world a better place to live. Our next-generation enterprise products are used by the largest construction firms in the world focusing on early decision making via next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimation platforms that push the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace. As an enterprise technology provider, our products are the backbone of our clients' organizations and have a large impact on the construction industry. Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need extremely eager people who want to design applications that will forever change the way our industry operates.
As a lead user experience designer, you own responsibility for analyzing workflows and leading product designs for all of our products that allow our development teams to deliver the highest quality solutions. You will be working closely with our project leads, meeting with our clients to understand their needs, and designing the best solutions to fulfill those needs. You will be in charge of creating storyboards and user interface mockups for multiple products and working with development teams to ensure the accurate execution of those designs. A designer at Beck Technology will also work with the marketing teams to ensure that our products are representing our brand. The lead UX designer also will be mentoring select team members in proper UX design techniques as they grow to assist you in the user experience effort.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be passionate about what you do and have a desire to innovate and make a difference in our industry.
- Must care about client needs and be able to translate their workflows into detailed design documentation for multiple projects.
- Must be able to work with development teams to ensure the final product meets design intent.
- Must work with project leads to understand product strategy and intent.
- Must be able to maintain brand consistency across multiple products.
- Must be able to mentor team members in great UX design methodology and practice.
- Within 1 month demonstrate understanding of the Beck Technology development process.
- Within 1 month have working knowledge of our industry, our core values, and our core behaviors.
- Within 2 months be able to have working knowledge of our products.
- Within 3 months define and implement the processes necessary to have great user experience design
- Within 3 months begin meeting with clients and creating designs for upcoming user stories.
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!