- Beck Technology
- Full Time
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Match, Paid Training, Paid Vacation
On top of being a winner of the 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal, Beck Technology is a uniquely positioned software company creating technologies to revolutionize the design and construction industries by significantly improving decision making early in preconstruction.
Beck Technology is an equal opportunity technology provider in the construction industry whose products include 3-dimensional parametric modeling applications, next-generation 2D/3D integrated estimating platforms and optimization technology that pushes the boundaries of what is capable in today's marketplace.
"Innovation in All Dimensions" is not only the company tagline but also the rule that Beck Technology employees live by. Beck Technology's entrepreneurial culture provides an environment where you "can get out what you put in." Since we are a fast-growing organization, we need incredibly eager people who are capable of fulfilling the critical role of making sure our customers are successful.
Beck Technology is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Join our team at Beck Technology – where a diverse group of talented people do their best work!
About the Customer Success Specialist Position
Beck Technology is expanding our Customer Success team! We are hiring Customer Success Specialists to work with clients after Implementation and throughout their journey with DESTINI Estimator. After completion of the software Implementation, the Customer Success Specialist works with clients to take them from a foundational understanding of the technology and grows them into master users. The Customer Success Specialist is the liaison between the client and the Beck Technology team, including the Product and Sales departments.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work as part of an internal team, both with other Customer Success Specialists and Account Managers, focused on exploring and finding creative solutions to meet our users' needs. At Beck Technology, our goal is to create long-lasting partnerships, and our Customer Success Specialists play a significant role in making sure our customers have a great experience.
Some travel may be required (5-10%) to visit client sites.
This position is based in Dallas, TX, and we are looking for someone to join our team immediately. We are open to remote candidates with the right skill set.
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
We are looking for construction industry sophomores with experience working for a commercial construction firm and a desire to work with construction technology. Knowledge of construction systems and means and methods is a requirement. The candidate should have a strong passion for delivering a high level of customer service and strong empathy for customers. Experience working with DESTINI Estimator and DESTINI Data Manager is a plus. Being able to get up to speed on DESTINI Estimator and DESTINI Data Manager quickly is a must. This candidate should be passionate about modernizing the Preconstruction industry.
What will you do?
Upon successful completion of onboarding, you will:
- Live our Core Values – Passion, Innovation, and Caring.
- Successfully complete DESTINI Estimator self-paced training.
- Master Beck Technology's product offerings and be able to demonstrate the technology to others.
- Ensure clients understand the value DESTINI Estimator delivers to their business through regular meetings and interactions with clients, primarily over the web.
- Work closely with the Beck Technology Account Manager to communicate client status and account health.
- Gain a deep understanding of your customers' business goals by building trust and creating relationships with users and Executives.
- Communicate with fellow team members via instant messaging, email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- Be actively involved in testing prerelease versions of the software and proactively work with clients to incorporate changes in the technology into their workflow.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!