- Rushville, IN, USA
- Full Time
Note: Although we do have available office space in Rushville, this position could also be located in a nearby community, such as Richmond, as long as there is available space.
To assist members and agricultural lenders with their lending needs. Responsible for completing necessary work during the application process, including but not limited to collateral valuations, collateral worksheets and narrative pieces. Will work closely with analyst, processor and lender throughout the loan process. This person will participate in ordering and reviewing both title work and appraisals and ordering document request worksheets. This person will become the primary point of contact for borrowers in situations when the lender is not available or when lender has designated this person to be the primary point of contact.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Works directly with lender, analyst and processor throughout a loan package. Analyzes and interprets collateral values. Recommends adjustments when warranted and documents appropriately. Maintains complete understanding of approved loan package in order to evaluate completeness and accuracy of title work and appraisal. Provides complete loan and collateral detail to processor and reviews loan documents prior to borrower signing.
- Manages borrower relationships. Filters information and involves lender when necessary. Fills a vital role in maintaining borrower relations in situations when lender is out of the office or has vacated position.
- Assists in the training of junior loan officers and lenders by expanding their knowledge and understanding on title work, collateral evaluations, doc request worksheets, lending products and procedures as well as other items throughout the life of a loan.
- Analyzes smaller loan requests by completing scorecard, which includes evaluating collateral as well as analyzing both balance sheet and income statement information and making loan recommendations.
- May gather borrowers' signatures on loan documents when lender is unavailable.
- Keeps informed of current trends in commercial and agricultural lending. Explains loan programs to members, evaluates their needs and communicates these needs to their lender.
- Follows current loans to ensure compliance with terms and coordinates with collections as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
One to three years of agriculture and/or commercial credit analysis or related experience
Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to communicate (both oral and written)
Ability to foster sound relationships with other entities
A significant level of trust and diplomacy, in addition to courtesy and tact
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Standard position hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Available Benefits Include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) match
- Incentive/bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- and more!
Beacon Credit Union https://beaconcu.applicantpro.com