- Round Rock, TX, USA
- 18.00-18.00 per hour
- Part Time
Employee Community Center Membership with access to community pools and tennis courts, 50% Off Sports & Classes
Join our Team and be part of The Brushy Creek Life!
Come experience "The Brushy Creek Life" in Round Rock, Texas, just minutes north of Austin. Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District enjoys the quiet rural aspects of small-town America while having proximity to cosmopolitan amenities.
Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District is home to 18,000+ residents. Formed initially as Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 2 in 1977, BCMUD provides water and wastewater services, recreational activities, beautiful gardens, parks, and miles of trails through the Brushy Creek community. BCMUD operates four swimming pools, four tennis courts, and a disc golf course throughout the community.
At the heart of our District is the Brushy Creek Community Center. Our Community Center features two gyms, two racketball courts, weight room, rock wall, and recreational programming, including various fun activities, educational and fitness classes.
Brushy Creek employs approximately 190 seasonal, part-time, and full-time team members.
Recreation Shift Lead:
The Recreation Shift Lead is responsible for overseeing the onsite administrative functions and activities of the Community Center during evening and weekend hours to promote a positive experience and ensure a safe and secure environment for all Community Center members, guests, and staff. As the onsite Recreation Shift Lead, this position will monitor and coordinate staff, events, and activities, manage emergencies, settle disputes, answer inquiries, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Coordinate the operations of the Community Center, including member services, activities, programs, events, and maintenance of the facility and equipment on weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Assist with the recruitment, hiring, training, and performance management of team members to ensure quality of work performed.
- Advise leadership on issues related to policies, strategies, and plans as they relate to membership
- Oversee the preparation, usage, and clean-up for special events, rentals, and other specific programming in the Community Center.
- Observe and enforce all rules and regulations of the facility about staff, members, and guests according to District Policies and the Community Center Member Handbook
- Maintain current certification/license, or ability to attain certification/license within 90 days of hire:
- American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedules and irregular hours including weekdays, weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Saturday - 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sunday - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Monday - 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday - Off
- Thursday & Friday - 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Retirement plan through the Texas County District Retirement System with a contribution match of 2 to 1 at retirement
- Employee funded 457 option
- Certification pay
- Longevity pay
- Employee Community Center Membership
- Access to community pools and tennis courts
- 50% Off Sports & Classes