- Round Rock, TX, USA
- Full Time
Employee Community Center Membership with access to community pools and tennis courts, 50% Off Sports & Classes
Join our Team and be part of The Brushy Creek Life!
Come experience "The Brushy Creek Life", located in Round Rock, Texas just minutes north of Austin. Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District enjoys the quiet rural aspects of small-town America while having proximity to cosmopolitan amenities.
Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District is home to 18,000+ residents. Originally formed as Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 2 in 1977, BCMUD provides water and wastewater services, recreational activities and beautiful gardens, parks and miles of trails through the Brushy Creek community. Throughout the community BCMUD operates four swimming pools, four tennis courts, and a disc golf course.
At the heart of our District is the Brushy Creek Community Center. Our Community Center features two gyms, two racketball courts, weight room, rock wall, and recreational programming which includes a variety of fun activities, educational and fitness classes.
Brushy Creek employees 190 team members including part time and seasonal.
Property Maintenance Technician:
The Property Maintenance Technician performs a variety of skilled or semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance and operation of parks, pools, open spaces, grounds, turf, and related facilities of the District.
- Maintain and repair District facilities and properties by performing general custodial, including basic carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, and welding.
- Monitor and maintain District's hike and bike trails
- Inspect, wash, and perform routine maintenance of drinking fountains and restrooms
- Sweep, wash, paint, and repair/replace outdoor tables and slabs
- Operate, clean, and maintain equipment
- Load and unload trucks with branches, brush, and debris and feed into wood chipper
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A valid Texas driver's license.
- Retirement plan through the Texas County District Retirement System with a contribution match of 2 to 1 at retirement
- Employee funded 457 option
- Certification pay
- Longevity pay
- Employee Community Center Membership
- Access to community pools and tennis courts
- 50% Off Sports & Classes