- Round Rock, TX, USA
Employee Community Center Membership Access to community pools and tennis courts, 50% Off Sports & Classes
Join our Team and be part of The Brushy Creek Life!
Come experience "The Brushy Creek Life", located in Round Rock, Texas just minutes north of Austin. Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District enjoys the quiet rural aspects of small-town America while having proximity to cosmopolitan amenities.
Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District is home to 18,000+ residents. Originally formed as Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 2 in 1977, BCMUD provides water and wastewater services, recreational activities and beautiful gardens, parks and miles of trails through the Brushy Creek community. Throughout the community BCMUD operates four swimming pools, four tennis courts, and a disc golf course.
At the heart of our District is the Brushy Creek Community Center. Our Community Center features two gyms, two racketball courts, weight room, rock wall, and recreational programming which includes a variety of fun activities, educational and fitness classes.
Brushy Creek employees 190 team members including part time and seasonal.
Brushy Creek MUD is hiring Seasonal Lifeguards to be responsible for the safety of the patrons, enforce pool rules, assist with facility maintenance, and operate the District pools to fulfill the purpose and mission of the Aquatics Programs.
- Maintain alertness while observing patrons in and around the facility.
- Ensure the safe, effective, and efficient operations of pool facilities.
- Observe and enforce all rules and regulations of the facility about both team members and patrons.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies in and around the water and perform water rescues.
- Record and report all accidents/incidents on shift to Headguards/Aquatics Supervisor.
- Attend 4 hours of in-service training per month.
- Check all equipment in facility by following opening, mid-day, and closing procedures, reporting any need for repairs or replacements to the Aquatics Supervisor.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pool area and communicate with Headguards/Aquatics Supervisor the need for additional supplies and equipment.
- Deal with inquires and complaints from public in a respectful manner.
- Lifeguards must have the following characteristics: maturity, reliability, effective communication skills, and effective decision-making skills.
- Assist Shift Leads, Headguards, or Aquatics Supervisor in any phase of the pools operation not outlined above.
- Must have an American Red Cross Lifeguarding with First Aid and CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer certification
- Employee Community Center Membership
- Access to community pools and tennis courts
- 50% Off Sports & Classes