$3,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
The Bay at Nu Roc is looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate.
Registered Nurse - Full Time, Part Time
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for the nursing care of all residents on assigned unit(s). By supervising licensed nurses and other nursing personnel, the RN will ensure top delivery of care and services according to each residents comprehensive resident assessment and care plan.
- Competitive health benefits package.
- 401 (k) with employer match.
- Accident, cancer & disability insurance available.
- $3,500 New Hire Bonus!
- Great Rates!
- Fantastic Team!
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Wisconsin.
- Make daily unit rounds to observe, examine and interview residents.
- Evaluate staffing needs, monitor regulatory compliance, inspect quality care environment, and evaluate staff interactions, and clinical skills competency.
- Review residents clinical records to identify needs.
- Ensure a timely response to residents needs, evaluate charts and ensure regulatory compliance with documentation requirements.
- Document and verbalize end of shift reporting, making note to follow up on significant changes in residents conditions, admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Conduct and coordinate the accurate completion of the state-approved Resident Assessment Instrument.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team in the development of plan of care for each resident to ensure the residents highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being.
- Develop plan of care with the participation and consent of the resident and/or residents family member or legal representative.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Bay at Nu-Roc
3576 Nu Roc Lane
Laona, WI 54541
Supportive, Professional Environment
The Bay at Nu-Roc is an equal opportunity employer.