- RGNext - Patrick AF Base - Melbourne, FL
- Melbourne, FL, USA
- Full Time
Bastion offers career opportunities with competitive benefits, exciting possibilities for advancement and an exceptional work environment. Our culture is based on strong business ethics, integrity, and professionalism. Our team members are known for their initiative and high-quality work. When it comes to our employees, we value, respect, and help them grow in their careers.
The Systems Analyst - Operations will:
- Collaborate within project teams to provide network solutions for engineering projects.
- Collaborate with project teams in the planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Collaborate with internal and government stakeholders to assure system designs comply with requirements/best practices.
- Apply methods and techniques to assist in the development, implementation, and documentation of architecture change recommendations and CONOPS change recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate's experience, requirements, and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- due to the sensitivity of customer related information.
- Valid U.S. Driver's License required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance,
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline with 8+ years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree: Candidates with 12+ years of relevant work experience will be considered.
- Experience designing and implementing network infrastructures in secure environments.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols, communication protocols, data and network security.
- Experience working with design principles and applications.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- System and network device scripting experience, preferred
- Automated device configuration tools experience, preferred
- Network + certification preferred
This position is located onsite.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS REQUIRED:
All Bastion employees must be able to pass a national agency check, some positions require a clearance and will require an extensive background verification/check process.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING REQUIRED:
All Bastion employees must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen; some contracts require participation in periodic random drug and alcohol screening programs.
All of Bastion's employees must be team players, able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, able to follow company programs, processes, procedures, practices, requirements, goals, and objectives, they must have a strong work ethic and must be safety culture oriented. In addition, they must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and must be organized with good time management skills.
Bastion offers a wide range of benefits for their full-time employees; medical, prescription, dental, vision, AD&D, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement 401k, vacation, sick pay, holidays, and flexible work schedules (when available). We also support career advancement through professional training and development.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
$100,000 - $112,000
Bastion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Bastion participates in e-Verify.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!