- Mokena, IL, USA
- Account Management
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
HealthComp is one of the top 5 national independent third party administrators (TPAs) in the country. Serving over 360,000 members, we are private-equity backed, investing heavily in the business and growing much faster than the industry. Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) is an operating division within HealthComp. Along with medical, dental, vision, COBRA and HIPAA administration, we also provide integrated solutions for flexible benefit plans and health and wellness management. We have a proven track record managing health care costs and delivering an unparalleled member experience. In addition, our in-house operations provide superior flexibility, customization and data access.
As we expand our Account Management team, we are looking for solid team members for the role of Account Manager. This role is responsible for and will:
- handle all aspects of Post-Sales Administration of assigned groups,
- manage and maintain the client relationship with the goal of client retention,
- manage the transition process of new clients and their benefits programs,
- Attend finalist meetings,
- produce employee communication pieces,
- conduct employee meetings to educate plan members of their benefits,
- work with clients to resolve benefit interpretation concerns,
- introduce new products and services, and
- conduct quarterly review meetings
- 3+ years' experience working knowledge of employee medical benefit plans,
- Experience with large size groups (1,000 - 5,000 ee lives)
- RBP knowledge highly preferred
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- organized with attention to details,
- solid experience of MS Office and Power Point software applications, and
- hold an Insurance Producer's License
Additionally, candidates need to be comfortable with public speaking for small and large groups, ability to handle short time lines and multi task, attend appointments outside of the office with some overnight travel.
Incumbent should possess a degree in Business or Health Administration; prior industry experience possesses comprehensive knowledge of group health insurance and employee benefits, including extensive knowledge of the Affordable Care Act mandated requirements and how they apply to Grandfathered Plans and Non-Grandfathered Plans.