- Mokena, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
- Provide guidance and mentoring to all Account Managers.
- Attend Finalist presentations with the Sales Person at potential client's location.
- Hire and train new Account Managers on role, responsibilities, and Self-Funding environment.
- Manage Accounts assigned to the Director of Account Management.
- Maintain the content in the Shared Client Profile drive.
- Write Client Alert notices to communicate changes to be sent out to all clients (as appropriate) in a timely manner.
- Write employee communication pieces for all products/programs for the Account Management team.
- Document all Account Management departmental processes in a standard communication style. Provide completed documentation to appropriate staff and departments in a timely manner.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for the Account Management team.
Required - High School Diploma
Preferred- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
Experience (Years of Experience/Skills/Abilities):
Required - 5 years
Preferred - 7+ years in managerial role within a TPA environment
- Must have working knowledge of employee benefit plans.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Work experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Must have TPA experience.
- Must be able to Travel up to 25% of the time with some overnight travel.
- Must be able to handle short timelines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be organized and neat.
- Must have Presentation experience.
- Must have working knowledge of ACA and other industry related regulations.
Required - Producer's License in Life and Health