- Homewood, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
HealthComp Holding is one of the top 5 national independent third party administrators (TPAs) in the country. Serving over 360,000 members, we are private-equity backed, investing heavily in the business and growing much faster than the industry. Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) is an operating division within HealthComp Holdings. Along with medical, dental, vision, COBRA and HIPAA administration, we also provide integrated solutions for flexible benefit plans and health and wellness management. We have a proven track record managing health care costs and delivering an unparalleled member experience. In addition, our in-house operations provide superior flexibility, customization and data access.
Located in the Southwest Suburbs, we currently seek a Customer Service Supervisor to join our Call Center team.
The Customer Service Supervisor oversees daily activities and management of the Call Center Department. Other duties include, supporting representatives to execute their daily task efficiently and also supporting clients and internal staff to maintain client satisfaction. Participates in client facing meetings as directed and necessary.
- Supporting team members with guidance and questions to ensure all representatives have required information needed to perform daily tasks.
- Handling escalated calls to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Maintaining and referencing information to ensure staff has the most current and accurate information.
- Monitoring performance measurements.
- Practice and ensure compliance with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Assist and manage projects and special requests.
- Manage employee vacation and PTO scheduling to meet business needs.
- Motivate and encourage team building.
- Openly shares information and assists staff and management in understanding project and business objectives. Promotes new ideas, solicit solutions and encourage process improvements.
- Monitor, review and planning of daily task and functions to ensure most efficient department functionality.
- Ensure all HIPAA compliance standards are met.
Experience (Years of Experience/Skills/Abilities):
Required 4 years call center work experience; 2+ years supervisor experience; Preferred 5+ years of related call center healthcare environment; 4+yrs supervisor experience.
- Prior experience in the customer service department of a Third Party Administrator and prior experience with RIMS/Qiclink processing software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Intermediate mathematics aptitude
- Solid communications skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Solid comprehension skills
The successful candidate must be high school graduate with equivalent years' experience; or possess an Associate's Degree.