- Homewood, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
HealthComp Holding is one of the top 5 national independent third party administrators (TPAs) in the country. Serving over 360,000 members, we are private-equity backed, investing heavily in the business and growing much faster than the industry. Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) is an operating division within HealthComp Holdings. Along with medical, dental, vision, COBRA and HIPAA administration, we also provide integrated solutions for flexible benefit plans and health and wellness management. We have a proven track record managing health care costs and delivering an unparalleled member experience. In addition, our in-house operations provide superior flexibility, customization and data access.
Located in the Southwest Suburbs, we currently seek a Trainer to join our Customer Service - Call Center team.
The Customer Service Trainer will assess departmental training needs, then develop, deliver, and implement new hire and continued educational training. The Customer Service Trainer is also responsible for coordinating with department leaders organizationally to document and implement new/updated processes and procedures. The Customer Service trainer's focus outside of preparation and execution of new hire training is Customer Service call quality and maintaining department resources.
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational systems, products, vendors, service model, and other pertinent changes related to the member experience that may drive training needs
- Develops training courses, agenda, and materials to be used in workshop, group, virtual, and one-on-one training sessions and maintains records of completed training and employee sign-offs.
- Executes new hire and on-going employee departmental training in workshop, group, virtual, and one-on-one sessions.
- Customer Service resources (OneNote, Benefit Pointe, etc.), including regular departmental email communication on updates/changes to processes and procedures.
- Coordinates with Customer Service leadership to assess and execute ongoing departmental training needs.
- Coordinates with department leaders organizationally to document and implement new/updated processes and procedures.
- Assesses participants' learning performance; identifies need for additional, specialized, or adaptive instruction.
- Assists in Customer Service call monitoring and scoring. (Except during periods of new hire training).
- Travel as required for offsite training, out of state training/seminars, etc.
Experience (Years of Experience/Skills/Abilities):
Required 2 years in a training role; Preferred 3+ years of related call center or other healthcare environment
- Prior experience in a Claims & Customer Service department of a Third Party Administrator and prior experience with RIMS/Qiclink processing software.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Intermediate mathematics aptitude
- Solid communication, organizational, comprehension skills
The successful candidate must be high school graduate with equivalent years' experience; or possess an Associate's Degree.