- Homewood, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
Review and apply refunds:
1. Review submitted refund check and backup via the claims system. Determine if refund is warranted.
2. Apply refund to appropriate claims within the claims system
3. Make appropriate notes in the Refund module in the claims system
4. Close refund in Excel Refund Spreadsheet which is then used to balance the deposited refund
5. Email examiner for reprocessing of claim in the event a claim needs to be reprocessed.
6. Return checks that are not to be refunded which includes a cover letter to accompany said check.
7. Answer calls/emails from supervisors, customer service staff
8. Balance Excel Refund Spreadsheet with the QicLink Refund program to verify all refunds were completed.
- High school diploma or GED; prior college coursework preferred
- 3+ years of Claims processing; preferrably on the QicLink software
- Prior knowledge of refunds
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid communication skills