- Homewood, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, Optional Life, AD &D, STD, LTC, LTD, Wellness, Vacation, PTO, Holiday,
HealthComp Holdings is one of the nation's leading independent health plan administrators for self-funded employer groups. Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) is an operating division within HealthComp Holdings. Along with medical, dental, vision, COBRA and HIPAA administration, we also provide integrated solutions for flexible benefit plans and health and wellness management. We have a proven track record managing health care costs and delivering an unparalleled member experience. In addition, our in-house operations provide superior flexibility, customization and data access. HealthComp Holdings is owned by Alpine Investors, a leading growth equity investment fund based in San Francisco, CA. Alpine was founded in 2001 and is currently investing its seventh fund.
As we expand our Account Management team, we are looking for solid team members for the role of Account Manager. This role is responsible for and will:
- handle all aspects of Post-Sales Administration of assigned groups,
- manage and maintain the client relationship with the goal of client retention,
- manage the transition process of new clients and their benefits programs,
- Attend finalist meetings,
- produce employee communication pieces,
- conduct employee meetings to educate plan members of their benefits,
- work with clients to resolve benefit interpretation concerns,
- introduce new products and services, and
- conduct quarterly review meetings
- 3+ years' experience working knowledge of employee medical benefit plans,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- organized with attention to details,
- solid experience of MS Office and Power Point software applications, and
- hold an Insurance Producer's License
Additionally, candidates need to be comfortable with public speaking for small and large groups, ability to handle short time lines and multi task, attend appointments outside of the office with some overnight travel.
Incumbent should possess a degree in Business or Health Administration; prior industry experience possesses comprehensive knowledge of group health insurance and employee benefits, including extensive knowledge of the Affordable Care Act mandated requirements and how they apply to Grandfathered Plans and Non-Grandfathered Plans.