- Omaha, NE, USA
- 65000-75000 per year We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag.
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, with offices in Tampa, FL and Manila, Philippines. Banyan is a pioneer and thought leader in the virtual care industry. Our talented team and innovative care model improve outcomes for patients and work experiences for the hospital staff who care for them. We work as a valued partner to leading hospitals and are growing our virtual care services and business to new heights every day. As the inventors of Virtual Nursing, our time proven winning process helps solve hospital and staffing burdens. Our tech enabled services include (but not limited to) virtual care teams, virtual sitters, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Digital Healthcare provider looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Banyan Microsoft 365 Administrator | Responsibilities Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Managing and deploying MS 365 solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolving MS 365 services and application-related issues
- Configuring MS 356 services and security to meet the needs of the organization.
- Use/assignment of Azure AD (Active Directory) Groups as security access management
- Maintaining MS 365 profiles and subscriptions
- Create and maintain platform Compliance Policies (Intune)
- Create and maintain Mobile application management (MAM)
- Create, configure, and maintain conditional access policies.
- Create, maintain and deploy applications via Autopilot, Intune, and Company portal.
- Maintain and monitor Microsoft Defender ATP
- In-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of cloud computing services, that includes knowing networking, servers, databases, and software in Cloud.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell and Office 365/MS 365.
- Ability to lift 40-65 lbs.
- Able to lift items while on a ladder and be on ladder for extended periods of time.
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in related computer science field or equivalent experience and certifications
- 2-4 years working experience working with MS Autopilot | Intune | Endpoint Manager |MS 365
- Industry Certifications preferred, MD-100 and MD-101 (or new MD-102) AZ-140 SC-190
Job Type: Full-time
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!