- Omaha, NE, USA
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, with offices in Tampa, FL and Manila, Philippines. Banyan is a pioneer and thought leader in the virtual care industry. Our talented team and innovative care model improve outcomes for patients and work experiences for the hospital staff who care for them. We work as a valued partner to leading hospitals and are growing our virtual care services and business to new heights every day. As the inventors of Virtual Nursing, our time proven winning process helps solve hospital and staffing burdens. Our tech enabled services include (but not limited to) virtual care teams, virtual sitters, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Digital Healthcare provider looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Virtual Care Services Location: Provide services to Managed Services Clients across the United States at leading Health Care Hospitals Banyan Headquarters:
Managed Services Operation Location: Banyan Headquarters
Performs a variety of highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative duties for members of the Executive Management of Banyan Medical Systems. The BD Administrative Coordinator enhances the management team of Banyan Medical Systems effectiveness by providing information management support and representing the Executive Management to others. The perfect BD Admin Coordinator enjoys a fast paced and can juggle multiple priorities. They don't know what it means to sit back and wait because they are always proactively seeking out ways to be more efficient, get tasks completed on time, and provide excellent support to their team. They are problem solvers who save the day with their resourcefulness and ability to successfully navigate obstacles.
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Executive Management team.
- Conserves executives' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executives' appointment schedule(s) by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate activities with other management ensure timely completion.
- Compile correspondence and reports on behalf of the manager(s).
- Prepare, proof read and edit all outgoing correspondences and prioritize e-mails.
- Prepare managers for all internal/external meetings.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to ensure that all projects are completed.
- Create and manage filing system.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Administrative Assistant for Executive/Management level
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing upwards.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Substantial experience and a proven track record of delivering continuous improvement.
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent innovation and creativity skills
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think on your feet.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!