- Omaha, NE, USA
- 18.00-25.00 per hour
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
The primary objective of the role is to provide first call resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems at the first point of contact and/or escalating the ticket to one of our 2nd level support teams to investigate and resolve. Throughout this process you will remain the single point of contact with the customer, maintaining the ownership of the original fault and acting as the main point of contact between the customer and providing timely updates and ensuring the issue is given to the correct level of priority and attention. This is a demanding support position which calls for excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to the end user and a high degree of technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies and products used throughout the organization.
- Operating in a 24/7 call center handling incoming customer calls, monitoring, and repairing systems operations and troubleshooting systems problems.
- Conducts specific procedures to proactively check the status of applications
- Document and create knowledge base articles for ticket resolutions and how to questions.
- Document and add content to the Help Desk SharePoint home page
- Require high expectations to attention of ticketing processes, documentation, and SLA's.
- Ability to accept additional challenges and changes in an ever-growing help desk environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter and complete industry standard certifications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Heavy experience in Customer Service Call Center experience, ticketing agents, and follow though and follow up (required).
- Experience with MS Office Suite (required).
- Excellent persona and phone etiquette (required).
- Multi-Tasker with sense of urgency (required).
- Ability to accept additional challenges and change in an ever-growing help desk environment (required).
- High attention to ticketing processes, documentation, and SLA (required).
- Desire to learn, work and contribute to self-development (required).
- Experienced in PC and Network setup and repair. CompTIA A+ Net+ certifications or similar/relevant experience (preferred).
- Remote desktop support and repair (preferred).
- Familiar with all aspects of the Banyan AURA and Corridor installation, operation and troubleshooting processes (internal required).
- Participation in an on-call/afterhours rotation as well as staffing assignments in a 24/7 call center
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!