- Omaha, NE, USA
- 16.00-18.00 per hour
Comprehensive Benefits Package Plus Perks Plus unique extra perks such as: - free drinks & snacks onsite - massage chair in Serenity room onisitr - Monthly 100 free wellness minutes at Pivot Conceirge Health in Omaha, NE - Free teleheath and telecounseling services - Subscriptipn to free online site for nursing continuing education credits - 2 sets of new navy blue scrubs and jacket
Need a break from hospital life? We have several office based CNA positions available!
Click on the following link to schedule a phone interview at a time that works for you! We would love to chat with you!
Complete a video interview for quicker interview process: https://hire.li/76b7f44e
LOCATION: 8656 F Street, Omaha, NE
HOURS: Days: 06:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. 3 days per week and every other weekend
PAY: $16.00 to $18.00 depending on experience and education
BONUS PREMIUM PAY: Nights $1.75, Weekend Nights $4.00
Shifts: Night Shifts available
SCHEDULE FULL-TIME: 3 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
SCHEDULE PART-TIME: 2 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
We're looking to add Healthcare professionals that enjoy using technology to serve patients and give the highest level of care, all from a comfortable business setting. We provide indirect patient care in a nursing center, we are connected to the patient rooms by cameras. Our Healthcare team is able to see and talk with the patients.
CNA : Our virtual certified care team members help keep patient safe by watching and talking to them via the cameras and speaker in the room to help them not fall. They provide virtual sitter care.
Come join our team!
- Monitor patient's safety
- Obtains verbal report from the patient's nurse to include information regarding the patient's identified care needs, diagnosis, visual, auditory, or language barriers, as well as any special consideration (NPO, bed alarms, etc.).
- Ensures complete visualization of the patient via remote monitoring equipment.
- Obtains instruction from nurse regarding ambulation limitations and course of action for redirection of patient if needed.
- Observes the patient's activity and behavior and redirects the patient as needed. If indicated, immediately notifies floor staff of the need for physical intervention (such as toileting assistance assisting patient to lie back in bed, moving an item closer, etc)
- Able to identify safety risks and communicate the need to escalate assistance to the patient.
- Functions cooperatively as a team member. Responds as directed by responsible nurse to changing patients'/unit's needs.
- Communicates in a professional manner and demonstrates respect for patient, families/significant other and other health care members.
- Offers support and feedback to peers and staff. Applies principles of caring and healing in interactions with patients and families and with colleagues.
- Accurately records data collected and notifies RN of any untoward events, i.e., behavioral changes, violent behavior, etc.
- Offers consistent support to team members.
- Complies with all hospital rules, regulations, and nursing standards.
- Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information. Uses and discloses only that information which is necessary to perform the function of the job.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be dependable and work assigned schedule with predictable and reliable attendance. We work as a team to keep patients safe.
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Experience: Two (2) years experience in healthcare preferred.
- CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant in Nebraska prior to higher required
- BLS- Basic Life Support certification required from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. Cert
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Background check/drug screen: External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email us at HR@banyanmed.com and let us know the nature of your request. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
EEO: Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Banyan Medical Systems is a next generation care delivery services and technology company focused on improving patient outcomes and lowering the cost of healthcare for hospitals nationwide. Banyan currently enables over one third of the nation's healthcare systems with technology that integrates systems across the enterprise, combined with high-fidelity two-way communication that harmoniously joins local hospital staff with virtual medical professionals to provide the best patient care, at the point of need, wherever it is required; thus driving up efficiency and improving patient health and satisfaction.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!