- Omaha, NE, USA
- 18.00-22.00 per hour
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems is looking for an individual whom can perform efficiently in a warehouse and dispatch environment by handling incoming and outgoing deliveries as well as insuring products and supplies are entered and removed from the inventory management system.
Candidate must have excellent people skills and be able to work and assist other members of the Operations team when needed. This position will be a based out of the Omaha corporate headquarters.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for other functional areas within Operations.
- Assist Service Engineers with RMA's, rack builds, and workstation imaging.
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Ensuring inventory is maintained and low stock is re-ordered
- Organizing inventory stock and space
- Controlling assignment of tools and equipment to engineers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic technical aptitude (i.e. not afraid of technology)
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Exchange, Active Directory, etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with all different personalities.
- Ability to quickly prioritize tasks and establish diligent follow-up items.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Experience: Two (2) in healthcare preferred.
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g. operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual nursing, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!