- Omaha, NE, USA
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g., operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual nursing, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
The Senior Java Developer will design and develop using AWS cloud technologies in Java. Ideal candidates will have expertise with Spring Boot MSA and building cloud native solutions for Azure or AWS environments. The candidate will lead less experienced members of the team in best practices and algorithm design.
- 7+ years software development experience
- 5+ Java development
- 5+ years working with databases
- 4+ years Spring Boot, REST and microservices
- Knowledge/experience with End-to-end Agile Lifecycle Management, Test, Build, Deployment, Security and Application Monitoring CI/CD pipeline automation solutions (i.e., Jira, GitLab/GitHub, Selenium, Cucumber, Bamboo, Ant/Maven, Jenkins, New Relic, AppDynamics etc.)
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong debugging, problem solving, and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Experience developing in Mulesoft
- Development framework and design pattern experience including MVC, React, AngularJS, Node.js, JSON, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Bootstrap, Responsive UI and/or comparable
- 2 years BI and data warehousing
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure
- Experience in DevOps and working with data delivery pipeline and version control software
- Mulesoft Certification
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline
- This position requires the following physical activities: bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Light physical activities and efforts required working in an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for
otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!