- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
- Regional Field Service Engineer to support assigned client hospitals in Miami, FL and sorrounding areas.
The position will learn the Banyan products and assist customers with daily configuration, how-to and break/fix functions. This position will interact regularly with hospital staff that require frequent communication (written and verbal), relationship building, and problem solving. The position will also perform all preventative and corrective maintenance service and may include installation, troubleshooting, and HW break fix through the support of our network operations center located in Omaha Nebraska. This includes support for Widows server, workstations, PDU's, UPS, network switches, and audio video integration components.
This position is responsible for providing on-site support directly within operating, observation, consulting, patient and other hospital rooms. Support is provided to physicians, OR manager and directors, OR nurses, and other medical professionals.
Candidate must have excellent people skills and be able to perform applications training. Candidate must be able to work flexible hours and perform on-call duties and be willing to travel. This position will work remotely by supporting local hospital(s) in the city in which it was posted. Banyan will consider training highly capable applicants with outstanding work history, professionalism and technical capacity and or training.
- Regional Field Service Engineer to support assigned client hospitals in Kearney, NE and Lincoln, NE
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned clients
- Listen, empathize, and resolve customer needs
- Perform on-site preventative and break-fix support for BMS customer base
- Assisting other sites as needed.
- Participate in all site planning meetings and all installation activities
- Perform customer software training on BMS software products
- Assist Account Executives with demonstration equipment setup
- Track all installed assets in service database.
- Represent BMS on a long-term basis and drive customer retention
- Assist with new site installations when needed.
- When necessary, provide on-site training to customers to improve knowledge of Banyan's software solution in a clinical setting.
- Provide guidance and ensure corporate compliance with FDA regulatory requirements.
- Participate/assist in the development and maintenance of Banyan's Quality Management System.
- Participate in guiding process improvement efforts.
- Participate in continuous improvement activity to support home office initiatives.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and non-verbal communication skills
- Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans
- Ability and willing to work in a minimally structured and loosely supervised work environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Biomedical, healthcare application, application training or software support experience preferred.
- Windows support, PC support skills preferred.
- Previous experience providing on site or telephone-based user support preferred.
- Experience providing outstanding customer service mandatory
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- CBET certification preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to remove, lift, install or replace technology equipment weighing up to 55lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree or experience equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience.
Hours of work: Full-Time hourly 40+ hours, ability to work extended hours as needed
Schedule: Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and weekends for taking on-call help desk calls.
Travel: As required including to customer sites and key industry organizations and/or conferences which can include overnight stays for extended periods of time.
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time. which may extend beyond a Monday -Friday work week.
- Hospital Vendor Credentialing: Ability to pass background check, drug screen, complete education requirements, and requirements for Immunizations/TB Testing/Seasonal Influenza Vaccinations/COVID-19 Vaccination to meet 'Vendor Credentialing criteria set forth by our hospital clients
- Driving: Ability to meet insurance minimum criteria to drive company vehicle, rental cars, drive to complete work duties
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period.
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g. operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual care teams, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Digital Healthcare provider looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!