- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g. operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual nursing, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Independently performs project management responsibilities for BMS solution implementations. Focus is on projects of extremely high risk, complexity and visibility. Includes resource allocation, all phases of a project lifecycle, i.e., requirements, analysis, design, and implementation planning. Manages the relationship with all levels of customer management. Frequent contact with all levels of customer management is expected. Ensures system quality and conformance to standards.
- Develop deliverables related to project initiation including feasibility studies, risk assessment, project organization outline, standards and control procedures.
- Monitor project progress, deliverables, quality assurance, and customer service. Report status to client and identify and resolve risks that impact project completion. Manage time and budget for the client, initiate action to identify and resolve problems, and ensure goals are met. Coordinates planning, development, testing, documentation, and installation of project to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Adjusts resources as necessary to ensure project success and completion. Provide work direction and feedback to all team members and assist them in issue resolution. Provide guidance to team members on administrative and technical problems. Providing customer service to client by developing team behaviors and empowering team members to plan and execute work. Assist in staffing activities related to project.
- Develop new processes as necessary to ensure mission critical systems are completed; provide expertise in identifying appropriate methodologies for large-scale development efforts.
- Leads or participates in business process redesign teams.
- Ensures compliance with architectural design and divisional system integration standards/guidelines. Provides leadership to the project team toward the attainment of high quality systems, making sure systems are consistent with standards and operating procedures.
- Consults on other large projects and is viewed as a resource assigned to the company's most critical efforts. Support BMS's corporate development needs by making time to participate on internal committees and task forces.
- Communicates with Sales and Marketing regarding re-engagements, additional team staff, potential new
- opportunities, and successful projects.
- Through formal and informal training, continues development of personal and professional skills. Establishes and participates in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of social, economic and other trends that may affect the business or direction of the Company's initiatives, policies and programs.
Major Business Objectives
- On time and On Budget
- High Client Satisfaction-Over deliver
- Command and control from sales to operations thru operations to service handoff
- Work with Purchasing to tighten the gap between AR/AP
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in software analysis, design, development, testing and/or implementation highly desired.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- PMP certification preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, technical teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of hospital operations and commonly used hospital IT systems.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Office, and MS Excel.
- Have the ability to travel when needed.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, motivated to learn, able to work independently and highly organized.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!