- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is located in Omaha, Nebraska. We produce, sell and support custom Healthcare IT solutions including Integrated OR Solutions and Single Sign on Portal software. BMS is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Facilitate the use and improvement of a software development lifecycle. Coordinate and conduct necessary product release activities as dictated by the Software Development Lifecycle to include managing software development teams, gathering functional requirements, providing direction for the development, reviewing and testing software products, and instilling a culture for structured processing within a team environment.
- Researches, designs, and develops medical software applications, in conjunction with development team.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Performs bug, feature, and system testing and troubleshooting.
- Assists with creating and maintaining documentation for features and systems.
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with service organization concerning on-going maintenance of software system.
- Periodically assists with on-site installation processes
- Provides escalation support to all field service engineers.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in object oriented design methodology.
- 3-5 years professional experience developing .NET applications using C#.
- Experience with Client/Server development model.
- Demonstrated ability with Agile development environment and tools. (Scrum, XP)
- Knowledge of source code repositories. (SVN, Git, SourceSafe)
- Solid understanding of Windows operating System.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations
- This position requires the following physical activities: bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Light physical activities and efforts required working in an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for
otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!