- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g. operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual nursing, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
The IT Desktop Support Technician responsible for assisting in the day-to-day information technology (IT) operations for Banyan Medical Systems. They are in charge of assisting IT System Administrators with providing systems support for end users. They will assist with completing support tasks for hardware devices and software packages, help with installation setups, and revise existing documentation guidelines. Other main functions include providing training for teams in other departments, answering technology questions as needed, completing administrative tasks when required, and filling out documentation when requesting new inventory.
- Create new user accounts, install and configure end user technology
- Assist in the resolution of client requests or issue reports
- Perform on-site preventative and break-fix support for BMS customer base
- Provide telephone support to Banyan field support engineers or customers
- Participate in process / continuous improvement efforts
- Data analytics and or reporting
- Inventory management
- May be asked to assist in installation, integration and configuration of client solutions
- May be asked to assist in the testing and troubleshooting of cable
- May be asked to assist in the running new cabling in new or existing buildings.
- May be responsible for configuration, install or support audio and video equipment
- Participate/assist in the development and maintenance of Banyan's Quality Management System.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High technical capacity is required
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Must work well with little supervision individually and in a team environment
- Strong team player able to accept advice and guidance to improve own performance and development of experience
- Communicates effectively and appropriately when dealing with other departments and/or personnel at levels up to President
- Demonstrates the initiative and creativity for self-development within and outside of the company
- Must have knowledge of basic computer skills and be able to demonstrate good writing skills
- Must work well within a time sensitive environment
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to lift 40-65
- Able to lift items while on a ladder and be on ladder for extended periods of time
- Able to work in confined spaces if necessary
Education and Experience
- Minimum Associates degree in relevant field or at least 0-2 years relevant work experience
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!