- 01-Dec-2016 to 01-Oct-2022 (CST)
- Leawood, KS, USA
- Full Time and Part Time
- Juice Bar
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life for your and your family. 401(k) Retirement Plan. Paid Vacations. Sunday and Holiday Premium Pay. Tuition Reimbursement. Career Opportunities.
As a Team Member on the Juice Bar, your role will include serving customers, making juice bar drinks, setting and maintaining attractive displays, and cleaning and maintaining the juice bar area in support of the Hen House Market Vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products.
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juiced and blended drinks.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Follow department procedures to maintain supplies, back stock and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
- Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and by sampling products directly to customers.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Drug Free Environment