- 15-Dec-2021 to 01-Oct-2025 (CST)
- Lee's Summit, MO, USA
- Full Time and Part Time
- Front End
Medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401k, teammate discount
We are seeking a personal grocery shopper to join our team. As a personal grocery shopper, you will help customers by selecting the finest quality products and or identifying and selecting the best substitutions if needed, process purchase orders, prepare orders for pickup or delivery, and assist with customer inquiries. You should demonstrate excellent communication skills and strive to exceed customer expectations.
To be successful as a personal shopper, you should be resourceful, energetic, and pay attention to detail. Outstanding Personal Grocery Shoppers add value to the buying experience, and are able to resolve many issues to the customer's satisfaction.
- Helping customers make the best possible purchases by selecting the highest quality products for their order.
- Supporting customers with making payments via the phone, or in person.
- Responding promptly and effectively to customers' complaints and requests.
- Selecting the best suitable substitutes for dated, discontinued, or unavailable products.
- Reporting customer issues, supply shortages, and inferior products to Management immediately.
- Ensuring any special instructions are followed within the order.
- Ensuring that orders are accurately selected, scanned, sacked and handed to the customer.
- Assisting with order collection, packaging, loading, and payment.
- Keeping track of product offerings and availability.
- Collaborating with store departments to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Monitoring and handling all incoming orders for pickup and delivery through the computer
- Highly motivated.
- Detail minded, and possess ability to work with time restraints
- Previous retail experience would be beneficial.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift and carry items, to tolerate noise, and to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Drug Free Workplace/EOE