- 18-Oct-2021 to 01-Oct-2025 (CST)
- Shawnee, KS, USA
- Full Time and Part Time
- Cash Office
Cash Office Teammates are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate transaction processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Balance cash drawers in accordance with Store's procedures and regulations.
- Maintains adequate cash drawers for Front End, Customer Service and Cash Office.
- Settle cash tills using VeriBalance and accurately report shortages or overages. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained. Represent the Store in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and teammates.
- Efficient and accurate transaction processing.
- Promotes the Store's products and services.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow. Comply with all company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Back up assistance for Front End.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of the Store and company objectives and goals.
- Maintain office equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and teammates.
- Exemplary organizational, problem solving, and communication skillsets.
- Strong mathematical and logic skills.
- Ability to follow precise directions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machinery.
- High School Degree
- 2+ years cash handling experience
- Retail and/or banking experience preferred, but not required.
Come and talk to us about NEW OPPORTUNITIES Great BENEFITS Great FOOD Great TEAMMATES In addition we offer:
- Positive Working "A"tmosphere
- Paid Vacations
- Holiday Pay
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program
- Awesome Selection of Food to purchase for your lunch/breaks
Drug Free Workplace/EOE