- 06-Apr-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 (CST)
- Administrative / Clerical
- Portsmouth, VA, USA
- Full Time / Part Time
Full competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k) with company match
Founded in 1998, Avosys is an award-winning growing business providing Information Technology, CyberSecurity, Intelligence, Management Consulting and Medical Services, nationally to its Federal, State and Commercial clients. We know the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best and brightest. Don't miss this opportunity to join an elite team of trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
Avosys is seeking for a skilled Project Assistant to provide onsite and remote assistance to Project Supervisor for daily contract operations, scheduling and staff supervision for Avosys Medical Support Services contract at Portsmouth, VA - Naval Hospital.
- Provides project scheduling for administrative support personnel located in multiple clinics. Develops, reviews and submits work schedules per contract requirements.
- Assists in the management of completion of timesheet reports by contractor personnel of assigned contracts, according to Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) guidelines, in support of project supervisor's responsibilities in the execution of payroll and invoicing.
- Conducts job interviews for multiple position and select qualified candidates for approval by project manager and/or corporate staff.
- Assists in compiling and submitting complete employee packet for qualifying and security compliance, to ensure a timely start of performance on contract.
- Ensure staffing and skills levels are met according to contract performance requirements.
- Ensure contracted employee meet all qualifications and immunizations requirements.
- Ensure contract personnel understand project priorities, level of effort, and deadlines and are effectively performing all responsibilities as outlined in job description, especially reporting on time and hours worked.
- Assists project manager in monitoring staff performance and follow up on areas of deficiency.
- Communicates the work expectations and delivery status with effective reporting to client, employees and executive management, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Perform other appropriate duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum two years of experience in high-volume, fast-paced medical or administrative staffing operations, including sourcing, recruitment and placement.
- Associate's degree in related field required.
- Working knowledge of Service Contract Act regulations (highly preferred)
- Knowledge on scheduling for complex coverage types of contracts including 24/7 Operations.
- Skilled in dealing with military/federal government clients; exceptional customer service and follow up; ability to manage expectations, resolve problems and develop opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to staff members assigned to program, ensure daily activities are completed and exceed customer's expectations
- Ability to move projects forward within a specific timeline and budget while working at a detailed level
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent PC skills, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Scheduling COTS.
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, employees, and customers.
Position ID: CORP.PS.2104
Position Type: Full Time / Part Time
Location: San Antonio, TX / Remote
Industry: Commercial for Government Contractor
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Current Clearance Level Required: Public Trust
Salary: Based on Experience
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.