- 01-Mar-2021 to 30-Jun-2021 (CST)
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k) with company match
Founded in 1998, Avosys is an award winning growing business providing Information Technology, CyberSecurity, Intelligence, Healthcare, Biomedical, Administrative and Management Consulting Services, nationally to its Federal, State and Commercial clients. We know the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best and brightest. Don't miss this opportunity to join an elite team of trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
The position is responsible for all contract related operations including assistance to Proposal development and submission, Contracts Procurement and Pricing, Corporate Accounting, HR & Recruiting, Security, Finance, Legal, Administration and Quality. The position assists in the management of client relationships and has frequent and direct contact with executive management, government contract officers and program managers to provide business, contract management expertise and solutions to enhance contract performance.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with US Government contracting and commercial customers.
• Manage all aspects of Avosys contracts life cycle to include prime contract subcontracts procurement and pricing, proposal development and submission, contract negotiations, contract award, contract management, invoicing and contract close out.
• Analyzing solicitations (eg. RFP, RFQ, RFI) in conjunction with other customer requirements, and contribute response structure pricing strategies
• Preparing detailed proposal plans, outlines, schedules, and compliance matrices for assigned pursuits.
• Providing detailed guidance to proposal writers/contributors and subcontractors.
• Working with proposal coordinators, editors, and graphics specialists to meet established deliverables and production deadlines.
• Managing writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and teaming partners in accordance with the proposal timeline.
• Manage oversight of all teaming and subcontracting activities associated with contract pursuits and awards and establish and maintain positive working relationships with prime and subcontractors.
• Demonstrate senior level contract management expertise including negotiations, risk analysis, mitigation plans, contractual scope analysis and tracking of formal acceptance of program deliverables.
• Maintaining required contractual records and correspondence which meet federal audit requirements (DCAA), including rate submission, negotiation, and approval; and support the integration of contracts and procurement processes across the Services and Solutions Group.
• Lead the Cost Volume on routine and major strategic proposals;
Ensure timely billing and prompt collection of accounts receivable.
• Support and advise management on contractual rights and obligations and serves as a resource for interpretation of contract terms and conditions;
• Provide solutions that minimize disputes and the potential for litigation while protecting the company's reputation and interests.
• Identifying cost savings initiatives and implementing process improvements to help streamline the interface with operations;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or related field.
• Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in federal contracting, including a minimum of 5 years supervisory/mentoring role.
• At least 5 years of experience in development, management, and writing of Federal Government IT services proposals.
• Successfully performed in management positions that required extensive problem solving/ strategy development with vice presidents, senior managers and contracting officers.
• Ability to develop detailed cost pricing framework and analysis (specifically spreadsheets).
• Have experience with small to large contract bids and administering/compliance with GSA schedule and IDIQ type contracts.
• Experience managing complex, TS/SCI Cleared Contracts in IT, Medical, CyberSecurity federal government contracts and contributing to proposal development in a cost-disclosed environment.
• Extensive knowledge of FAR and FAR supplements.
• Knowledgeable of pricing concepts, indirect rates and ability to perform pricing of routine, non-complex actions.
• Highly skilled communicator with excellent presentation and writing skills.
• Extensive knowledge of all contract types (CPFF/AF, T&M, FFP) and contract vehicles (ID-IQ, GWAC, GSA Schedule, BPA, etc.).
• Knowledge of bid protest regulations and protest grounds.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using QuickBooks or Deltek Cost point or related cost accounting system, is required.
• International contract experience preferred.
• Willing to travel domestically
• Membership in the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and a certification such as the Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) is a plus.
• Clearance Requirement: Must be able to hold a security clearance. You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass a government background investigation
Position Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, TX (Preferred) or Remote.
Industry: Commercial for Government Contractor
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Current Clearance Level Required: None
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain Public Trust and clear background check.
Salary: Based on Experience