- 01-Mar-2021 to 31-Jul-2021 (CST)
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k) with company match per company annual election
ABOUT AVOSYS Founded in 1998, Avosys is an award-winning growing business providing Information Technology, CyberSecurity, Intelligence, Management Consulting and Medical Services, nationally to its Federal, State and Commercial clients. We know the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best and brightest. Don't miss this opportunity to join an elite team of trusted talent, inspired to serve, partnered with government, to protect and improve the lives of Americans.
Job Description Avosys is seeking for a skilled Corporate Operations and Recruiting Supervisor to perform project management, recruitment and management of Staff Augmentation Services contracts for Avosys contracts. Support business development efforts with recruitment required for bids, including administrative support for proposals.
The Supervisor will be responsible for performing a wide variety of project management duties including project scheduling of administrative support personnel located in multiple sites, recruiting and maintaining a "back up" pool of qualified and credentialed candidates that work PRN (on call and replacement shifts), maintain communication with onsite contracting technical representative and officers, planning, maintaining deliverables, review/correct/approve staff timesheets, including resolution of timesheet discrepancies between Avosys and Government timesheet systems, and other duties required to ensure projects are properly defined, approved, documented, scheduled, supervised, and completed. The candidate will need to rely on well-seasoned project management, scheduling, communication, personnel management and engagement management skills and will take the lead in recruiting and organizing contract staff to meet scheduled and unscheduled project deliverables. (fill administrative support shifts) Effective communication and presentation skills are a must, as the PM will be required to negotiate requirements and issues with the government stakeholders, executives, and operations. The qualified candidate will oversee the status of contract performance and budget (filled and unfilled shifts/hours); manage schedules and prepare status reports; and will monitor the assessment of contract issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives. The qualified candidate will have direct interaction with senior-level federal government executives and corporate management.
Supervise Contract Operations
- Support Director of Operations with Recruitment, Operations, Proposals, Client and Employee communications.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the government customer point of contact (COR, COTR), onsite project/team leads and contract personnel for assigned contracts.
- Ensures all work under contract is well-defined, planned, communicated and executed. This includes time management-(billable hours) budgeting, resourcing (recruiting and placement), scheduling and on-going service delivery quality evaluation.
- Recruit, hire, and negotiate compensation and employment offers in coordination with Human Resources for managed and new contracts, including staff requirements for proposal efforts.
- Submits complete employee packet for credentialing and security to ensure a timely start.
- Manage schedule, timeline, due dates for TOPR responses
- Manage accurate completion of timesheet reports by contractor personnel of assigned contracts, according to Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) guidelines, including coordination and support to corporate accounting for execution of payroll and invoicing.
- Compare the government timesheet against company timesheet to ensure accurate accounting of hours and partial hours are correctly reported. Ensure that employees correct timesheets in a timely manner.
- Communicates the work expectations and delivery status with effective reporting to client, employees and executive management, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Coordinate and resolves contractor personnel performance issues with Human Resources and with government representative.
- Recruit for positions including development of job descriptions, job postings on career websites, candidate sourcing and pre-screening, applicant tracking and analyzing salary surveys.
- Server as a Senior recruiter and account manager, including supervision of junior recruiter and sources.
- Be responsible for timely recruitment and placement of candidates at job sites, including contract transition of incumbent personnel.
- Develops, reviews and submits work schedules per contract requirements
- Ensure staffing and skills levels are met according to contract performance requirements
- Ensure contracted employee meet all qualifications and immunizations requirements
- Ensure contract personnel understand project priorities, level of effort, and deadlines and are effectively performing all responsibilities as outlined in job description, especially reporting on time and hours worked.
- Monitor staff performance and follow up on areas of deficiency.
- Provide interim progress reviews to customer management on an as-needed basis;
- Support corporate business development and marketing efforts as required.
- Perform other appropriate duties as requested.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum three years of experience in successfully managing government Medical and/or Information Technology Services contracts within the federal government environment
- Minimum two years of experience in high-volume, fast-paced medical or IT position recruiting and placement.
- Associate degree in business, HR, or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Service Contract Act regulations (highly preferred)
- Strong personnel & performance management skills, including common Human Resources regulations and leave management.
- Skilled in dealing with military/federal government clients; exceptional customer service and follow up; ability to manage expectations, resolve problems and develop opportunities.
- Minimum two years progressively responsible experience in contract program/project management monitoring contract performance, and management of contractor personnel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience composing deliverables tailored to a specific audience (executive, stakeholder, team, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance to staff members assigned to program, ensure daily activities are completed and exceed customer's expectations
- Ability to move projects forward within a specific timeline and budget while working at a detailed level
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent PC skills, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and Scheduling COTS.
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, employees, and customers.
Position ID: CORP.CORS.2104
Position Type: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, TX / Remote
Industry: Commercial for Government Contractor
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Current Clearance Level Required: None
Security Requirements: None
Salary: Based on Experience
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.