The Spares Sales Manager reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Organizational skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the sales and revenue generation for Avmax
- Develop and implement strategies to improve inventory turns, profit margins and overall profitability of the division.
- Create reports (SQL) for Sales.
- Ensure accuracy of bulk purchases in terms of location, cost and quantities.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives related to supply chain.
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain/improve cross functional communication and decision making.
- Ensure that repairs and system maintenance are completed in the most economical manner possible in an effort to reduce sustainment burden and cost.
- Provide pricing analysis and feedback to all Sales staff.
- Oversee all sales aspects for all Spares locations
- Provide technical support and direction to other sales and repair staff as required.
- Review repairs to determine long term product support including in-house support.
- Work closely with the Component shop Manager to provide cost analysis and budgeted forecasts on repairs.
- Ensure all Avmax corporate AR inventories are managed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. This includes, but is not limited to, collaborating with AALI (Leasing), GTF (Great Falls), and other divisions to bring value to all inventories throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and oversee department projects regarding aircraft teardown projects.
- Manage and review the configuration, change, and technical standards and procedures of parts.
- Ensure maximum inventory value in the handling of non-serviceable parts and Avmax-owned aircraft.
- Review repairs to determine long-term product support, including in-house support
- Generate sales through establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with clients.
- Work with customers, colleagues, and vendors to ensure overall program success, including: sales, repair contracts, parts purchasing, product improvements.
- Work with the Director of Components & Accessories to support the continual growth and success of the Component Shop.
- Support our Leasing division with parts logistics and sales to ensure parts requirements are met.
- Work with Warehouse operations to ensure accuracy of parts location, certification and condition of parts.
- Collaborate with other team members to maximize efficiency and value within the department.
- Work closely with other departments throughout the organization to provide guidance on the asset management process as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistic, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related program(s) is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, applicable to supply chain measurement and business process improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in aviation and parts management at increasing levels of responsibility or similar industry managing parts, inventory and sales.
- Experience in a Management/Supervisor role
- Sales experience in aviation is mandatory
Avmax is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We thank everyone for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!